I am of counsel at a corporate/securities law firm in the Washington, DC – Baltimore metro area.
Some of our other areas of practice include:
- mergers, acquisitions and other complex corporate transactions;
- banking, finance and lending;
- building and construction;
- commercial transactions;
- high tech;
- hospitality/food & beverage/entertainment; and
- real estate, zoning and land use.
Prior to joining the firm, I practiced with a corporate/securities/ banking boutique firm in Washington, DC.
After a short general practice stint, I worked as a Senior Attorney Advisor in the Division of Corporation Finance at the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
I am a member of the Bars of the States of Maryland, New York and the District of Columbia.
You can also follow this blog on LinkedIn at: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/jeffrey-a-koeppel/0/63/5a9.
Reach me directly at email@example.com.