Indiegogo, a rewards crowdfunding portal that recently received approval from FINRA, is celebrating its two month equity crowdfunding anniversary by touting that it’s funding portal has raised over $1.4 million for 5 companies including:
- a multi-player video game,
- smartphone-connected sensors,
- a social music marketplace,
- a distillery and bar, and
- a cafe/bar/pizza concept restaurant.
Two new offerings are a grilled cheese food truck and a horror movie. Not the high tech stuff being snubbed by the venture capitalists, but still…