UnderArmour and the University of Maryland’s Cupid’s Cup entrepreneur competition has picked its 2016 finalists:
- Headbands of Hope (fashionable headbands for girls having chemo);
- Javazen, a nutrient-dense coffee;
- mybestbox that makes boxes with wellness products;
- Plova Chewing Gum – oral care chewing gum;
- Six Foods – makes cricket flour tortilla chips; and
- Wolf & Shepherd – designs shoes with high performance foam technology.
They are competing for more than $100,000 in prizes on April 7.